Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ringing in the New Year




Happy New Year
2013 is here already! A new year is always an opportunity for growth, positive change, renewed happiness and of course ... titillating reading. It's also a new year for new releases of entertaining erotic romance novels!

Erotic romanceI hope that all of my readers had a peaceful holiday season. On Maui, ours began with rain and then became almost unseasonably balmy. Although I miss the snow and winter landscapes, I can hardly complain.

Happy New YearDespite a busy family schedule, I was able to make good progress on my latest novel.  As usual, my plot has developed along unexpected paths, delighting me with its twists, turns and character growth in ways I never expected. The genre is fascinating to me and I have never written in it before.

All right .... enough hints!

I wish all of my readers and fellow writers the very best for the upcoming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment