Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine’s Day and Tasha Temple Characters



Erotic romance novelsToday is a holiday very relevant to those of us who write romance novels.   One might say especially to those of us who write erotic romance novels.    

Would my characters celebrate Valentine’s Day?  I would venture to say that all (or at least, most) of my female characters would enthusiastically embrace this holiday.   But for my male characters . . . well, some of them would definitely shower their lovers with roses and chocolate while others would just . . .  shall we say, show their appreciation of the day in more physical ways!
Erotic romance novels 
Whichever way is expressed by the man of your dreams, either in life or in fantasy (or both!), l wish all of my readers a beautiful day of erotic love and romance!

No comments:

Post a Comment