Saturday, July 5, 2014

Accidents Happen

Happy summer to all of my wonderful readers!

First, I would like to extend a very sincere thank you to everyone who participated in the Q&A contest for Awakenings (and there were many of you).  The correct answer was "A," Lysander saw a single pair of puncture wounds on Abby's neck.  I wonder what those marks could be from?  ;)  My apologies to those who guessed instead that he saw a tattoo of naked vampires having sex! 
Oops!

I also wanted to update everyone on the progress of my latest novel.  I was in a car accident in late May and due to an unfortunate cascade of events, my writing is on hold at this time.  I definitely plan to get back in the saddle and hope to be publishing my next novel soon.  But for now, I will be taking a temporary hiatus. 

Of course, with the heart and soul of a writer, I have been unable to keep my hand completely out of the literary cookie jar and have recently written in a new and fascinating genre.  Yet the field is so utterly different from steamy romantic fiction, my nom de plume for those works will have to remain forever a mystery.  Rest assured, I will continue writing smoking-hot adventure novels too!
One of our beautiful local beaches this summer.

I hope you all enjoy many warm, relaxing and amazing days filled with sunshine and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment